Nonimmigrant Visas

No matter how complex it is, we can handle your immigration case. We have taken cases as far as the Supreme Court. We act quickly to help you.

Helping You Walk Through the Visa Application Process

If you would like to petition for a nonimmigrant visa, we at Monzón, Guerra & Chipman, Attorneys At Law, can guide you through the process. We understand how daunting and confusing it can be to navigate the U.S. immigration system with its constantly changing laws and requirements. At our firm, we remain up to date on all immigration laws and developments so that we can provide reliable immigration services to the men and women we serve throughout Nebraska.

We offer consultations to our prospective clients. Call us at 402-979-8703 to request yours at your earliest convenience.

Our firm can help you obtain a wide range of visas, such as:

  • Fiancé(e) visas
  • Intracompany transfer visas
  • Religious worker visas
  • Student visas
  • Temporary worker visas
  • Tourist and business visitor visas

Nebraska Immigration Lawyers With Hundreds Of Successful Cases

With more than four decades of combined legal services to our name, we have the resources and proven knowledge to address all kinds of immigration matters. Our legal team has handled hundreds of cases at the state and federal level, which has allowed us to better understand how different levels of government work. This firsthand knowledge can be extremely advantageous for your case. We will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of what you can expect every step of the way.

To learn more about why hiring a Nebraska immigration lawyer is a good idea, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Ready to Apply for Your Visa? Contact Us Today for Help.

If you have questions regarding a specific nonimmigrant visa, we would be happy to provide you with the answers you need and help you determine your eligibility. Once we confirm your eligibility, we will begin drafting all the paperwork on your behalf so you don’t have to worry about a thing. If you do not speak English, Spanish language services are available at our firm.

Need more information? Call us at 402-979-8703 or contact our office by email to learn more about how we can help you petition for a nonimmigrant visa.