Shielding You From the Serious Penalties of Aggravated DUI
If you have been charged with DUI in Nebraska, you might be scared and unsure of your next steps. DUI charges are serious, and, if convicted, you could face severe penalties and fines. At Monzón, Guerra & Chipman, Attorneys At Law, we can help navigate you through this period. Our firm has been serving the Lincoln, Nebraska, area since 1994. During that time, we have successfully defended the rights of Lincoln citizens needing legal representation.
Contact an experienced attorney from Monzón, Guerra & Chipman today by calling 402-979-8703.
DUI Vs. Aggravated DUI
Generally, you are considered to be driving while under the influence (DUI) if your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) level is .08% or above. You could be charged with aggravated DUI if the following were factors in your arrest:
- Speeding: Driving a certain amount over the speed limit
- High BAC: Blowing over a .15% BAC
- Driving with minors: Driving while under the influence with minors in the vehicle
- Previous DUI convictions: Having a DUI conviction within the last 10 years
- Driving on a suspended license: Driving under the influence with a suspended or revoked license
Receive an Explanation of Your Legal Options Today
It can be scary facing aggravated DUI charges. But by retaining an aggressive, passionate Lincoln criminal defense lawyer, you can rest assured knowing we will guide you every step of the way. Work with a firm that has been providing protection for the rights of defendants since 1994. Email us or call our offices at 402-979-8703 to schedule an appointment today.