Shielding You From The Serious Penalties Of Aggravated DUI
If you have been charged with DUI in Nebraska, you might be scared and unsure of your next steps. DUI charges are serious, and if convicted, you could face severe penalties and fines. At Monzón, Guerra & Associates, we can help navigate you through this period. Our firm has been serving the Lincoln, Nebraska, area since 1994. During that time, we have successfully defended the rights of Lincoln citizens needing legal representation.
Contact an experienced attorney from Monzón, Guerra & Associates today by calling 402-477-8188.
DUI Vs. Aggravated DUI
Generally, you are considered driving while under the influence if your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) level is .08 percent or above. You could be charged with aggravated DUI if the following were factors in your arrest:
- Speeding – Driving a certain amount over the speed limit
- High BAC – Blowing over a .15 percent BAC
- Driving with minors – Driving while under the influence with minors in the vehicle
- Previous DUI convictions – Having a DUI conviction within the last 10 years
- Driving on a suspended license – Driving under the influence with a suspended or revoked license
Receive An Explanation Of Your Legal Options Today
It can be scary facing aggravated DUI charges. But by retaining an aggressive, passionate Lincoln criminal defense lawyer, you can rest assured knowing we will guide you every step of the way. Work with an attorney who’s been protecting the rights of defendants since 1994. Email or call our offices at 402-477-8188 to schedule an appointment today.
- Asset Forfeiture
- Federal Crimes
- Felony Crimes
- Firearms Offenses
- Fraud Crimes
- Immigration Offenses
- Interstate Drug Trafficking
- Misdemeanor Crimes
- Drug Offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Assault & Battery