Guerra, Raul F.
Mr. Guerra has experience with a variety of immigration cases. He has been employed with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), formerly known as Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS). Mr. Guerra is dedicated to meeting your needs with knowledgeable and aggressive representation with your immigration matters. His practice is exclusively dedicated to immigration and he is trained to solve complicated legal issues presented by the constantly changing and complex Immigration and Naturalization laws. He is prepared to represent individuals in all types of immigration matters. Mr. Guerra is a graduate of University of Nebraska College of Law and is licensed in the states of Nebraska and Colorado.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Department of Homeland Security
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)