Family-based Immigration

No matter how complex it is, we can handle your immigration case. We have taken cases as far as the Supreme Court. We act quickly to help you.

Guiding Families Toward Success With Their Immigration Goals

Many people come to the U.S. with the intention of having relatives join them here at some point. Bringing relatives into the U.S. can be a complicated process and should be handled by an experienced lawyer.

At the Lincoln, Nebraska, law office of Monzón, Guerra & Chipman, Attorneys At Law, our attorneys are highly skilled in the area of immigration. Whether you need assistance with visa application paperwork or how to begin the process of family-based immigration, we will sit down with you to determine your goals and work toward those goals with you every step of the way.

We can help your family with your specific immigration goals. Contact us at 402-979-8703 for a case evaluation.

If You Are a Citizen

When a naturalized U.S. citizen seeks to bring someone to the U.S., many types of relatives may qualify. Fiancé(e)s, parents, siblings, spouses and children (adults or minors) can all be brought into the country to join a citizen.

Know Your Rights and Your Options

As a lawful permanent resident, the designation for green card holders, you can bring family to the U.S., but not as many classifications of family members as if you were a citizen. Green card holders can bring a spouse, unmarried adult child or minor child.

Reuniting our clients with their loved ones is important to us. To further discuss your questions and concerns about fiancé(e) visas, family visas, immigrant visas or other immigration questions, please contact our attorneys today by calling 402-979-8703. We can also be reached through our online contact form. Spanish language services are available.