Defending Nebraska Residents Against Drug Manufacturing Charges
The manufacturing of methamphetamines is a problem in rural Nebraska. Drug manufacturing is defined as the production of a controlled substance through chemical synthesis or natural extraction. Manufacturing can also include the packaging or repackaging or labeling/relabeling of an illegal substance.
If you or a loved one has been arrested on charges of drug manufacturing, you need to seek out legal counsel as soon as possible. At Monzón, Guerra & Chipman, Attorneys At Law, our Nebraska drug crime defense attorneys have the skills to defend clients against a variety of charges related to drug crimes.
We are experienced in complex drug cases, and we can help you. Contact our office at 402-979-8703 for the defense counsel you deserve.
Why Hire Us?
- We launch full investigations to protect your rights.
- We have over 40 combined years of experience advocating for clients charged with drug crimes.
- We have litigated hundreds of criminal cases and have a successful track record.
- We offer confidential initial consultations.
- We were named on the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by the ATLA.
- We provide Spanish-speaking services.
Get legal advice now. Call us at 402-979-8703.
Have Your Rights Been Violated?
In some cases, when the police are investigating drug manufacturing crimes, they can use illegal methods of obtaining evidence for the arrest. Police conduct extensive background checks on the property, set up surveillance, check power bills and even dig through trash cans for anything that could give them probable cause for a search warrant. Our Lincoln drug attorneys can investigate your case to make sure that your rights haven’t been violated before your arrest.
The penalties for drug manufacturing vary depending on the circumstances of the arrest. The size and reach of the drug network can have an effect on what the judge decides during sentencing.
Penalties you could face:
- Criminal charges: Depending on the size, drug seized and additional factors involved in your case, you could face Class II or Class III felony charges.
- Incarceration: The length of the jail sentence also depends on the substance(s) found at the time of arrest. You could face a minimum of one year to a maximum of 50 years in jail.
- Fines: Those charged with drug manufacturing in Nebraska could face fines of up to $25,000.
- Property seizure: Depending on the circumstances surrounding the case at the time of arrest, the government may also seize your property.
Attorneys Committed to Your Future and Success
Drug manufacturing charges are serious. If you or a loved one is facing accusations of drug manufacturing in Nebraska, you need the help of an experienced lawyer on your side.
Do not leave your future to chance; choose our skilled Lincoln criminal defense attorneys to build you a solid defense. To discuss your case with a lawyer or for additional information, schedule a case evaluation at 402-979-8703 or send us an email.