Nonimmigrant Visa Attorneys in Lincoln, NE

Call Today For A Free Consultation: 402-477-8188!

If you would like to petition for a nonimmigrant visa, we at Monzón, Guerra & Associates can guide you through the whole process. We understand how daunting and confusing it can be to navigate the U.S. immigration system with its constantly changing laws and requirements. At our firm, we remain up-to-date on all immigration laws and developments so that we can provide reliable immigration services to the men and women we serve throughout Nebraska.

Our firm can help you obtain a wide range of visas, such as:

Temporary worker visas Student visasTourist and business visitor visasFiancé visasIntracompany transfer visas Religious workers visas

We proudly offer free consultations to our prospective clients.
Call us at 402-477-8188 to request yours at your earliest convenience.

Nebraska Immigration Lawyers, Hundreds of Successful Cases

With more than a four decades combined legal services to our name, our firm has the resources and proven knowledge to address all kinds of immigration matters. Our legal team has handled hundreds of cases at the state and federal level, which has allowed us to better understand how different levels of government work. This first-hand knowledge can be extremely advantageous for your case. We will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of what you can expect, every step of the way.

To learn more about why hiring a Nebraska immigration lawyer is a good idea, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Ready to begin applying for your visa? Contact us today at 402-477-8188.

If you have questions regarding a specific nonimmigrant visa, we would be happy to provide you with the answers you need and help you determine your eligibility. Once we confirm your eligibility, we will begin drafting up all the paperwork on your behalf so you don't have to worry about a thing. Don't speak English? Spanish language services are available at our firm.

Need more information? Call our office to learn more about how we can help you petition for a nonimmigrant visa.