Immigration Law Matters Are Complex. We Can Help Your Family.
When it comes to handling immigration law matters, we at Monzón, Guerra & Associates act swiftly and strategically. With more than 40 years of combined legal experience in the Lincoln, Nebraska, area, our lawyers know how much is at stake for our clients, many of whom run the risk of being sent back to their native countries where violence is rampant.
If you are dealing with an immigration issue, we wish to lend you a helping hand during this stressful time. We will do everything in our power to help resolve your immigration or deportation concerns as quickly and favorably as possible.
Do you have questions about your immigration law case? Contact our firm at 402-477-8188 for an evaluation of your case.
Trust Our Exceptional Track Record Of Success
Our lawyers and staff handle all types of immigration cases, including:
- Family-based immigration: If you need assistance bringing a fiancé(e), parent, sibling, child or other relative to the U.S., our firm can help you understand what is needed to secure the proper visas.
- Adjustment of status (AOS): When someone is seeking adjustment of citizenship status, it means he is she is seeking to become a lawful permanent resident, also known as obtaining a green card.
- Business-based immigration: We help businesses when the business needs to bring in one or many workers from outside the U.S. on H1-B or other non-immigrant visas.
- Citizenship and naturalization: Obtaining citizenship and becoming a naturalized citizen can be complicated. Our firm can help you at any stage of the process.
- Asylum: We help individuals from other countries seek protection in the U.S. from the political unrest and threats in their home countries.
- Visas: Our firm can help clients understand and secure a wide range of personal, business and specialized immigrant visas, allowing them to legally travel to the United States and stay for a set time.
- Deportation and removal defense